Stay Compliant With The Law
Legal requirements such as HIPPA, FACTA, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley all require companies to properly destroy personal information when it is discarded. At Mobile Record Shredders, we take document destruction seriously and ensure your documents are properly destroyed up to standard with these legal requirements. We are a member of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) and have an AAA+ Certification, which means we follow standards and procedures outlined by NAID to destroy your documents and keep your company at the highest legal regard. We follow standards and procedures outlined by NAID to continue our certification and make sure your document destruction needs are compliant with not only national document destruction laws, but are up to NAID standards.
If you have questions about how we can keep you compliant, let us know. Or visit the NAID certification requirements and find out what makes us so compliant.
When it comes down to it, Mobile Record Shredders alleviates the hassle and is the most cost effective solution to your document destruction and confidentiality needs, while providing a green and environmental friendly solution for document destruction.
In the document destruction process, millions of pounds of paper are shredded each year. We have many customers asking us what we do with all of the documents we destroy. The answer is, we recycle. Not only do we recycle the documents destroyed, but it allows our customers to also be green and recycle by using our secure document destruction services. Recycling and being green is a good feature for all.
At Mobile Record Shredders, we are committed to recycling all documents shredded using our secure document destruction service. 100% of our products (including the paper shredded using our services) are shredded, bailed, and most importantly recycled. One bale, otherwise known as 1,000 pounds of shredded paper, when recycled translates to the following green practices:
- It saves 9 trees
- It reduces 1.5 cubic yards of landfill
- It eliminates 2000 kilowatt hours of electricity
- And it reduces the use of 3500 gallons of water
Due to our recycling efforts, including partnering with Blue Star Recyclers to increase our document destruction recycling efforts, Mobile Record Shredders has created well over $7.5 million in value savings to the environment since 2004. We think that’s pretty impressive when you are referring to document destruction services.
Knowing the impact that paper usage has on the environment, but translating that impact into positive recycling efforts is important to us and we know it’s important to you too. Let us take your document destruction needs and turn them into an environmentally friendly experience.
Learn more about the benefits of Mobile Record Shredders and how we can help your business with recycling and your document destruction.
You don't always need to come to us to have your documents shred. We have a list of upcoming events where we'll be in your neighborhood.
Shred Event Locations and Times:
- Friday, April 22nd, 2016 from 10am - 1pm at Northside Kmart/Crime Stoppers (3415 N Elizabeth St. Pueblo, CO 81008)
- Friday, April 29th, 2016 from 10am - 1pm at Canon City UAA (3224 Independence Rd. Canon City, CO 81212
- Saturday April 30th, 2016 from 9:30am – 2:30pm with the BBB in Colorado Springs (Vermijo Street, vehicles may enter either from Cascade or Sawatch Streets)
- Friday, May 6th, 2016 from 10am - 1pm at High Country Recycling (709 Main Street, Westcliffe, CO 81052)
- Saturday, June 18th, 2016 from 9am - 12pm at AARP in Black Forest (12455 Black Forest Rd. Colorado Springs, CO 80908)
- Friday, July 15th, 2016 from 12pm - 3pm at Sun West Credit Union (4141 Sovereign Circle, Pueblo, 81005)
- Friday, August 12th, 2016 from 10am - 1pm at the Pueblo Sam’s Club/BBB (412 Eagleridge Blvd. Pueblo, CO 81008)
Contact us for more information about our shred events. Thanks!