Ready Set Shred - Protect Yourself and Your Business
Shredding is an easy solution to protect yourself. If you are a business owner, you also need to think about your clients and your business.
Secure document destruction by a reputable shredding company like us, Mobile Record Shredders, will protect you and your confidential information, identity theft and more.
We will protect you and your business’s sensitive customer information by ensuring that your documents are securely and totally destroyed. We offer the highest security possible.
Your employees are also secure when you shred. Identity theft and personal fraud are a real threat especially if you are the keeper of their personal information is not destroyed properly. Employee files, social security numbers, banking details, medial insurance information, and addresses cannot be compromised. In order to keep your employees safe, their information must be securely destroyed. If they are not, your company can be sued for not being compliance with regulations on information destruction.
Irresponsibly discarded information puts everyone at risk, Make sure to do your diligence and use our services to avoid your confidential information falling into the wrong hands.
Secure shredding services to help you!
Organizations are often in need of shredding services to ensure documents are securely disposed of.
Companies that generally need security for their documents do not have the equipment necessary to ensure documents stay confidential, such as locked consoles to house documents before shredding.
Mobile Record Shredders can come to you -- or you can come to them! We have an option for companies to have on-site locked storage bins for security, so documents remain safe from prying eyes. Our mobile shredding trucks allow for on-site shredding, rather than your documents being transported elsewhere. Leaving only a small trace of your documents that cannot be reassembled. After each project is complete, we leave you with a NAID Certificate of Destruction, to prove your documents have been safely destroyed.
Call us or live chat with one of our representatives to find out how we can help!
Is it actually confidential? Confidentiality is key with you company!
How quickly could you detect a breech in your company’s security? If you cannot answer that question, then we are here to help!
Whether your business is small or large, securing your company from a security breech or potential identity thief, is extremely important to your business, your customers and your employees. A security breach can be anything from lost data, to intellectual property and can be harmful to a company brand and decrease customer and employee trust.
Hiring a secure and safe shredding service is the first step to staying secure and detecting a breech early, if it does occur. The following is a list of things you can do to help you stay secure:
- Always make sure you shred your documents. Hire a service to make sure they are properly disposed of
- Recycle electronics. All information on the computers you are disposing of, contain confidential information, use a service like ours to dispose of your electronics to ensure they do not make it into the wrong hands
- Always update your antivirus and database security software when updates occur
- Make sure your employees are up to date on how to dispose of confidential documents
- Make shedding a priority in your company culture
- Regularly go through your confidential documents and make sure
- Enforce security process and policies in your company
- Eliminate unnecessary data in your workplace. Dispose of it (shredding is the most secure method of destruction), and keep an updated database of what you still have
Contact us for help to secure your documents. We’re here to help!