Stop Identity Theft through Shredding.
The Supreme Court has stated that the “expectation of privacy in trash left for collection in an area accessible to public… is unreasonable.” This expectation is exactly why identity theft is so prevalent and why thieves feel the need to dig through your trash to find confidential information.
The solution to this problem is to shred. Shredding allows you to properly dispose of documents containing sensitive information without putting your information in harm's way. You can literally shred anything that has a signature, social security number, medical and legal information, account numbers and more. See a long list of items to shred below:
. Shipping Labels
· Bank and ATM receipts and statements
· Canceled and void checks
· Credit card statements, bills, carbon copies, receipts
· Documents containing maiden names
· Address labels from junk mail and magazines
· Birth certificate copies
· Employee pay stubs
· Employment records
· Expired passports and visas
· Driver’s licenses and items containing driver’s license numbers
· Legal documents
· Investment, stock and property transactions
· Pre-approved credit card applications
· Anything containing your social security number
· Tax forms
Call us today and let us help you stay safe and secure from identity theft.