Shredding paper is just as important as recycling it, so that's why we do both. We just wanted to share our great recycling success in the past year for 2017.
Within the past year, our corporate-wide recycling program recycled approximately 4,518,952 pounds of recyclable paper. As a result of your efforts the following resources have been conserved:
- 38,411 Trees
- 6,523,456 Gallons of Oil
- 15,816,332 Gallons of Water
- 10,845,485 Kilowatt Hours of Energy
- 225,948 Cubic Yards of Landfill Space
To add to this, since Mobile Record Shredders opened in 2004 to 2017 our recycling program recycled approximately 26,557,607 pounds of recyclable paper! As a result of your efforts the following resources have been conserved:
- 225,740 Trees
- 8,578,348 Gallons of Oil
- 92,951,624 Gallons of Water
- 63,738,257 Kilowatt Hours of Energy
- 1,327,880 Cubic Yards of Landfill Space
We couldn't have done this without you and appreciate your business and commitment! Here's to another great year of recycling and helping to save the environment.