On Valentine's Day, there is so much pressure out there to find the perfect gift for your spouse. It's great to get a fancy new present, but this year, take the inexpensive way out and not just because you want to save money.
"Don't get caught up in peer pressure or commercialism associated with Valentine's Day. Instead, think of it as a time to honor your love partner, and to let this person know you value, respect, and admire him or her," says psychotherapist Jude Bijou.
And while some of the ideas below may require a few dollars here and there, you'll still be saving money in the long run.
Here are 10 free things you can do on V-Day and how to make the best of them:
2. Volunteer together
3. Put on some music and dance together in your living room
4. Make Some Drinks Together
5. Watch a good movie/tv show
6. Text Love Notes
7. Try cooking something Different in the Kitchen Together
8. Jump In The Tube Together
9. Plane a Scavenger Hunt at Home
10. Give each other A Foot Massage
Our Pueblo Location:
205 North Elizabeth Street • Pueblo, CO 81003
Hours: 8:30AM – 4:00PM Monday-Friday
Southern Colorado: 1-866-544-5460
Colorado Springs: 719-520-5460
Castle Rock: 303-663-5537